- Grade: 200 Series, 300 Series, 400 Series
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, GB, JIS
- Length: 1m~12m or as required
- Thickness: 3~200mm
- Width: 500mm~3500mm
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: stainless steel plate
- Type: Plate, Hot rolled Cold rolled
- Application: Architecture, building, kitchenware, construction
- Certification: BV IBR ISO ROHS SGS
- Surface: Ba, 2b, No.1, No.4, No.5, Hair Line, Mirror
- Name: stock top quality astm stainless steel sheet/plate
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Standard seaworthy packing(plastic&wooden) or according to the customer's requests|
|Delivery Detail:||7-20 days, mainly decided by the quantity of the order|
1 Interlaving paper and pvc just for cold rolled stainless steel
2 Waterproof paper
3 black Steel Strip fixed on each corner
4 1-2 tons on a wooden pallet
5 25 tons in 20 GP
Top Quality ASTM steel plate Stainless Steel Sheet
|Top Quality ASTM steel plate Stainless Steel Sheet|
Thickness: Cold rolled: 0.3-3mm, Hot Rolled: 3-120mm
Width: 500-2000mm (1000MM,1219MM 1500MM)
Customized sizes are accepted
ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc
NO.1, NO.4, 2B, BA, HL, 8K, Mirror finish and so on
201, 202, 304, 304L, 310S, 316, 316L, 410, 420, 430, 441, 800H, 904L
TISCO, Baosteel, LISCO, JISCO
Place of Origin
Jiangsu of China (Mainland)
Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled
5 Metric Ton--in total
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes
corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction,
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment,
Shinning like a mirror